Food For All Food Bank (South Grenville Food Bank) opened its doors in 2002 with a vision and dream to help individuals and families in need. We currently serve three Townships: Augusta, Prescott and Edwardsburgh/Cardinal. South Grenville Food Bank relies mainly on volunteers, donors, grants and the community for operation.
Did You Know?
Nearly 40% of food bank clients affected by poverty are children under 16.
The South Grenville Food Bank serves 5.6% of the population who live right here in South Grenville.
Over 1,000 individuals require our services.
The South Grenville Food Bank serves the South Grenville County which includes Town of Prescott, Township of August and the Township of Edwardsburgh/ Cardinal. Currently, we have 3 locations to serve our clients: Prescott, Cardinal and Spencerville.
Over 70 volunteers, including 8 board members, assist with the operation of the food bank.
In order to achieve our vision and mission, the South Grenville Food Bank shall work to:
- be self-sustainable
- be accountable and responsive to clientele and donors
- expand the breadth and strength of our partnerships
- be leaders in the provision of information to the public, regarding hunger in South Grenville
- demonstrate best practices throughout all development, operations, and management services
- develop and implement a process for ensuring adherence to the Standards of Operation across Ontario
- represent rural interests at the provincial and federal level
South Grenville Food Bank, a community based organization serving South Grenville, provides food to those in need.
Everyone will be treated with respect, dignity and protection of privacy.
To eliminate hunger in South Grenville
Board of Directors and Staff
South Grenville Food Bank Board of Directors 2021-22
- Peggy Taylor – Chair
- Norman Desjardins – Vice Chair
- Angela Schultz – Treasurer
- Bob Gollinger – Secretary
- Don Geiger – Director
- Sally Murdock – Director
- Sharron Nolan – Director
- Carol Ravnaas – Director
- Bonnie Pidgeon Cougler – Executive Director