How Can I Help South Grenville Food Bank?
South Grenville Food Bank relies on volunteers, grants, community support, and donors for operation of three food banks. You may consider donating on behalf of someone else as a holiday gift, or special event.
Donate money online using a credit card:
- Use http://www.canadahelps.org for a convenient way to give once or regularly
- Tax receipts are automatically sent at year end
How else can I donate money to the South Grenville Food Bank?
- Cash or personal cheque donations may be dropped off at South Grenville Food Bank’s head office in Prescott
- Cheques may also be mailed to South Grenville Food Bank at: P.O Box 1692, Prescott, ON. K0E 1T0.
All donations over $10 will get a tax receipt (if you include a name and address).
- Bring in food donations (non- perishable food, and fresh fruits and vegetables)
- Give a gift card (sorry, no tax receipts)
- Give an in-kind donation (contact the food bank for suggestions)
DONATE YOUR TIME
Apply to be a Volunteer.
For more information, please visit our Volunteering Page
To apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BE A CORPORATE SPONSOR – GET INVOLVED
Please see our Community Donors page for more information